Old 19-05-2007, 06:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Final culling

This weekend starts the final culling of the koi and GF born last year.
Anthing extra nice will be held aside to grow on. There rest get sorted by
size and color for the stores. Runts, the colorless and the defectives go to
a farm pond where they practice mosquito control until they become
something's dinner. This will be another busy week for us. In fact a busy
summer since we have to finish the greenhouse and replace the side deck with
a larger, longer one and remove the one there that is rotting.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 19-05-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Enjoy your busy summer.

Jim

Old 20-05-2007, 11:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
[...]

It's a shame your continent is not closer to mine. :-(
I could give 4 or 5 of your baby koi a good lifetime home.

Cheers
Bindi.

Old 20-05-2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Bindi" wrote in message

It's a shame your continent is not closer to mine. :-(
I could give 4 or 5 of your baby koi a good lifetime home.

Cheers
Bindi.

And I would gladly give them to you for free. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Rate This Thread: