GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   RPM - Hoorah!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/159647-rpm-hoorah.html)

[email protected] 05-06-2007 10:00 PM

RPM - Hoorah!!!!

I know it has been said before but I must ditto it. Rec Ponds
Moderated is great! I used to visit the old place but left for many
of the same reasons most of you did and today, I just found RPM via
Google and I love the ease of it's format.
I look forward to reconnecting with former friends and getting caught
up on whats happening with others.
Hi to Jim and Phylis and to Jan!
Looking forward to being re-engaged.
Dale

http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/

k 05-06-2007 11:38 PM

RPM - Hoorah!!!!

So glad you found us in our new and
loverly, calm, mature and serene state.
Lots of good information, lots of friendly
normal pond people, no craziness.
Going off to check the state of the pond
report.

k :-)

~ jan[_3_] 07-06-2007 09:56 PM

RPM - Hoorah!!!!

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:00:50 CST, wrote:

Hi to Jim and Phylis and to Jan!
Looking forward to being re-engaged.
Dale

http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/

I remember that pond! :-) Need some up dates, I'd like to see how you
finished off the new veggie filter. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us