GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   From - Our Pond Links (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/160074-our-pond-links.html)

~ jan[_3_] 13-06-2007 08:11 PM

From - Our Pond Links

9. Dan Robinson
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/koiboyko...60762337737164

I really enjoyed your slide show! Lovely! ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Dan Robinson 14-06-2007 09:17 AM

From - Our Pond Links

Thanks. I need to update as those photos are a couple of years old. Worse
yet yahoo is closing the photo site this summer. I had friends build the
koi pond, but designed and built the lily pond myself. I think it is one of
the few non boring landscape timber ponds.
Dan

Phyllis and Jim 16-06-2007 02:49 PM

From - Our Pond Links

Wonderful show. How do you keep the water so clear?

Jim

[email protected] 19-06-2007 03:02 AM

From - Our Pond Links

Dan"~ jan" wrote in message

9. Dan Robinson
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/koiboyko...60762337737164

I really enjoyed your slide show! Lovely! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

OUSTANDING, Dan! Where did you find the water clover? I have never
seen it before. It is beautiful!