Old 14-06-2007, 03:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default "Lookin for Luuuv! in..." Opps! I meant plants! :-)

Hi all!
I'm looking for some water lettuce and parrots feather. Any one
thinning out their growth yet? Everything dies here in Colorado
Springs during the winter (except water celery) so I have to 're
plant' my veggie filter and bio-mech filters if I want hyacinths,
lettuce, and duck weed. I have Pay Pal for convenience if you like.

Thanks!
W Dale

Old 15-06-2007, 06:13 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I can send you some parrots feather and hyacinths.
Hmm, I don't have any water celery. Do I want that?
I'm in OKlahoma, have a greenhouse for wintering over and everything is
doing grand in my pond.
Email me an address.

judi

ups.com...

Old 15-06-2007, 02:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Dale,

I have hyacinth, lettuce and parrots feather...with some small amount
of duckweed around them. Let me know if you want some.

Jim

Old 15-06-2007, 05:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

©anadian Ponder wrote:

Derek Broughton wrote:

Ahem. It's generally illegal to import plants into Canada...

I know ......but the E-bay sellers have been so gracious to
risk penalty to make a few bucks.

I'm not sure they're risking any penalties. Unless they're shipping
something that would be illegal inter-state. Even if they're technically
guilty of something for sending it to you, nobody's getting extradited for
sending you pond plants. I'm pretty sure the risk's all on you.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated

Old 19-06-2007, 04:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Jun 15, 6:16 am, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Dale,

I have hyacinth, lettuce and parrots feather...with some small amount
of duckweed around them. Let me know if you want some.

Jim

Thank you Jim!
I will respond via your email address. Has it changed from last
year? You can still reach me at .

Old 19-06-2007, 05:22 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

Old 21-06-2007, 05:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Jun 18, 9:22 pm, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Did you receive my most recent emails to you?
have a great rest of the week! And guess what? I am actually going
to put my pond on the pond tour here in the Springs this year! What
HAVE I gotten myself into???? My two neighbors are going to be on the
tour as well so visitors will have three very different ponds to see
within 1/2 block.

Dale

Rate This Thread: