GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Happy 4th of July (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/161269-happy-4th-july.html)

San Diego Joe 04-07-2007 11:52 PM

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July all you ponders! Be careful of the firecrackers.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

k 05-07-2007 12:44 AM

Happy 4th of July

This year is our first year not setting off
stuff in the neighborhood. Kids too old...
waiting for grandchildren!

k :-)

Phyllis and Jim 05-07-2007 02:32 AM

Happy 4th of July

Happy fourth to all of you.

We are having rain here in MS. We urgently need it. My acre pond
fills at 6', was 4 1/2' in the spring, is down to 3' now. At 2'. the
herons get the fish. The rain will be a great benefit! Once the land
is soaked and rain runs off, we get between 3 and 5 " per inch of
rainfall. Let it rain!

Jim

Reel McKoi[_11_] 05-07-2007 06:17 PM

Happy 4th of July

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
Happy 4th of July all you ponders! Be careful of the firecrackers.

We had a wonderful 4th at my step-daughter's house. It was hot and humid
but there was plenty of food and cold beverages. The main dish? Baked
SALMON! :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.