GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/162215-re-cyli-minnow-goddess-has-passed.html)

Galen Hekhuis 26-07-2007 04:19 AM

Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed

From rec.backcountry:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:00:46 -0500, George Cleveland
wrote:

I received an email this morning giving me the news that long time rbc
member Cyli (Nancy Anderson) passed away from cancer Tuesday night.

Very sad news. Tonight, raise a glass to fallen comrades.

g.c.

Cyli got in on the discussion concerning the formation of rpm. She
posted here, too. She will be greatly missed.

Kurt[_2_] 26-07-2007 05:34 AM

Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed

From rec.backcountry:

wrote:

I received an email this morning giving me the news that long time rbc
member Cyli (Nancy Anderson) passed away from cancer Tuesday night.

Very sad news. Tonight, raise a glass to fallen comrades.

g.c.

Cyli got in on the discussion concerning the formation of rpm. She
posted here, too. She will be greatly missed.

Sad to hear that. Hope she had a great life.

Phyllis and Jim 26-07-2007 05:50 AM

Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed

That is a sad piece of news. Thanks for sharing it. I had no idea
she was so old. I guess ponds are attractive throughout the whole
life cycle. Most of us are surely young....at heart if not otherwise.

Jim

Gill Passman 26-07-2007 09:54 PM

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
That is a sad piece of news. Thanks for sharing it. I had no idea
she was so old. I guess ponds are attractive throughout the whole
life cycle. Most of us are surely young....at heart if not otherwise.

Jim

Pretty amazing that she was still posting here on rpm up until a few
days ago considering how sick she was. There was never a hint in her
posts that there was anything wrong and I, for one, enjoyed reading
them.....just shows the strength of character and determination of the
lady.....

Very sad news indeed

Gill

~ jan[_3_] 28-07-2007 06:57 PM

Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:54:37 CST, Gill Passman
wrote:

Pretty amazing that she was still posting here on rpm up until a few
days ago considering how sick she was. There was never a hint in her
posts that there was anything wrong and I, for one, enjoyed reading
them.....just shows the strength of character and determination of the
lady.....
Very sad news indeed
Gill

I'm a little out of it this week with my sister here. But that is what I
thought, we were just seeing her name in the posters' box. Very sorry to
hear we lost one. :'-( ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us