GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   OASE 7003 PV pondvac (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/165706-oase-7003-pv-pondvac.html)

Chris[_13_] 08-10-2007 11:58 AM

OASE 7003 PV pondvac

I inherited the above unit when I bought the house and have just tried
to use it for the first time.

The previous owner has gone off the radar

It appears dead. I have checked power fuses etc, but no joy.

Does anybody know if it needs priming in order to function ?

I would also appreciate the source of a user guide if it exists.

I have resisted the urge to take it to bits thus far.

thanks in advance

Chris

Phyllis and Jim 08-10-2007 09:17 PM

OASE 7003 PV pondvac

Welcome Chris,

I can't speak to the vac. I trust others will.

I hope all goes well with your new pond and vac.

Jim

~ jan[_3_] 11-10-2007 09:05 AM

OASE 7003 PV pondvac

If you contact the manufacturer they should send you a new manual, often
times manuals are even located on the net. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Chris[_13_] 15-10-2007 06:17 PM

OASE 7003 PV pondvac