Old 02-02-2008, 03:21 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default I have a giant puddle in my yard

I began the construction of my pond late last year (around October)
Although all but the I was able to put the liner and stone in and
around it, It was too late in the season to put my fish in.. So for me
I have a Fancy GIGANTIC puddle in my yard.. I can not wait until Spring
gets here..

Old 02-02-2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Peter Pan wrote:
I began the construction of my pond late last year (around October)
Although all but the I was able to put the liner and stone in and
around it, It was too late in the season to put my fish in.. So for me
I have a Fancy GIGANTIC puddle in my yard.. I can not wait until Spring
gets here..

Snap (only mine was finished the end of September) - puddle keepers of
the world unite :-)

Gill

Old 02-02-2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Peter Pan" wrote in message
. ..
I began the construction of my pond late last year (around October)
Although all but the I was able to put the liner and stone in and around
it, It was too late in the season to put my fish in.. So for me I have a
Fancy GIGANTIC puddle in my yard.. I can not wait until Spring gets here..

LOL. I too am a member of the IUPK. My puddle was finished too late to
re-add fish; landscaping and plumbing will be finished in the spring.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:11:33 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"Peter Pan" wrote in message
I began the construction of my pond late last year (around October)
Although all but the I was able to put the liner and stone in and around
it, It was too late in the season to put my fish in.. So for me I have a
Fancy GIGANTIC puddle in my yard.. I can not wait until Spring gets here..

LOL. I too am a member of the IUPK. My puddle was finished too late to
re-add fish; landscaping and plumbing will be finished in the spring.

Guess what a mud (natural) pond that is supposed to be from three to
five feet deep looks like when it only has a few inches of water in
it? Yup, a giant mud puddle. That's what mine looks like. The other
pond is still a hole and a dream, a puddle-in-waiting, as it were.
--
Galen Hekhuis
We'll cross that bridge when it rears its ugly head

Rate This Thread: