GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   does anybody have water celery??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/171240-does-anybody-have-water-celery.html)

[email protected] 20-02-2008 03:21 PM

does anybody have water celery???

Jo Ann just had nutria yank out all her water celery that is keeping her big pond
ammonia free. It is winter up here and I dont have any. Does anyone down south have
some of the plain old green stuff they could share? email me private please. thanks.
Ingrid

Joe[_12_] 21-02-2008 12:01 AM

wrote:

Jo Ann just had nutria yank out all her water celery that is keeping her big
pond
ammonia free. It is winter up here and I dont have any. Does anyone down
south have
some of the plain old green stuff they could share? email me private please.
thanks.
Ingrid

Ingrid, when you say water celery are you talking Oenanthe javanica or
Vallisneria americana?

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.