GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   home needed for 2 fish in S. California (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/173834-home-needed-2-fish-s-california.html)

[email protected] 04-05-2008 12:35 AM

home needed for 2 fish in S. California

Someone on the Puregold goldfish list needs a home for her two large GF. Please
contact her if you have the room in your pond. Ingrid

From: Kathy

Trying again to see if anyone on the list who lives in California or
the Southwest U.S. has room for my two large common goldfish. We'll
definitely be moving to Italy within the next couple months, so I
really have to find them a home. I don't want to ship them, and I
live in San Diego. I had one offer from a kind person in Ontario
Canada, but I have no way to get them there. Ontario California would
be perfect. :) Please, if you live in California or the Southwestern
U.S. and have room in your pond or possibly a large indoor tank, let
me know. Please email me directly for fastest response. I'm
petrified of listing them on Craigslist because I don't want them to
be taken and used as food for some other animal.

Thanks,

Kathy

Nick Cramer[_2_] 04-05-2008 07:05 AM

wrote:
Someone on the Puregold goldfish list needs a home for her two large GF.
Please contact her if you have the room in your pond. Ingrid

Hi Ingrid,

I've emailed your entire message to my son-in-law (also in North
Hollywood), who has both a pond and large aquarium. If he's interested,
he'll contact Kathy.

Moving to Italy. How nice!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~