GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   No rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/175542-no-rain.html)

Galen Hekhuis 05-06-2008 04:15 AM

No rain

We haven't had any rain here in this little corner of the county in
northern Florida. It's been raining all around us but we haven't
gotten a drop. The middle pond is almost dried up.

Galen Hekhuis

GGJ 05-06-2008 01:50 PM

No rain

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
We haven't had any rain here in this little corner of the county in
northern Florida. It's been raining all around us but we haven't
gotten a drop. The middle pond is almost dried up.

Galen Hekhuis

I wish you could have some of ours from the UK, as we have had more than
enough lately.
GGJ

Phyllis and Jim 05-06-2008 02:53 PM

No rain

Our drought of last year has broken here in MS. We are still under
where we have traditionally been. This does not bother my home pond
as it is filled from the house.

The acre pond, however, is 3" down from full. That is no porblem unti
we get 24" low. That is when the storks begin on the fish.

Jim

Reel Mckoi 05-06-2008 10:48 PM

No rain

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
We haven't had any rain here in this little corner of the county in
northern Florida. It's been raining all around us but we haven't
gotten a drop. The middle pond is almost dried up.

Galen Hekhuis

We seem to be getting a normal amount of rain here in TN this spring. My
gardens are thriving. :-)
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.