GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   A letter under a pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/175715-letter-under-pond.html)

DavidM[_2_] 09-06-2008 01:42 PM

A letter under a pond

I read about this today on the cam.misc newsgroup and thought it would
be appreciated here;

http://www.thatcanadiangirl.co.uk/bl...r-in-the-pond/

It shows nicely how non-ponders struggle to understand the connection we
have with our garden ponds and the fish that swim in them :)
Personally, I completely understand the pond diggers reasons for burying
the letter.You create something nice where there was once a flat piece
of garden, and can't bare to imagine someone else filling it back in.

--
DavidM
www.djmorgan.org.uk

kathy[_3_] 09-06-2008 03:32 PM