GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Lowes and deflocullants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/175728-lowes-deflocullants.html)

DKat 09-06-2008 07:35 PM

Lowes and deflocullants

I went to Lowes this weekend and casually picked up the deflocculant that I
saw on the pond shelf. I then got home and started reading to find that
this was highly caustic stuff meant for swimming pools. I'm not even going
to try using it in the pond (we are talking 300 gallons while the stuff I
bought says dilute 1oz in 2 gallons of water to treat 6000 gallons). Just
thought I would throw a flag up there for those like me that frequently
don't do careful reading and barge ahead full speed.

Donna