GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   My Pride & Joy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/175853-my-pride-joy.html)

Hose Boy 13-06-2008 07:11 PM

My Pride & Joy

Do you like my pond?

SexyGardener 13-06-2008 07:20 PM

Needs moar Matt Damon.

Peter Pan[_3_] 13-06-2008 09:19 PM

My Pride & Joy

Hose Boy wrote:
Do you like my pond?

[image: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2122/pondll3.jpg]

Is that a real "plastic bag" in the water? I've always wanted one..
your's is real nice...(Lol im kidding) its creative thats for sure..
I never thought of using my kids sand box but hey, what ever floats your
boat

Gill Passman 14-06-2008 12:07 AM

My Pride & Joy

Hose Boy wrote:
Do you like my pond?

[image: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2122/pondll3.jpg]

I had a frog move into one of those that I had left sitting for a few
months after setting up as a temporary dipping pool for my daughter....I
was very relieved when it decided to move before winter and wouldn't
freeze and become encased in ice....

Gill

PS.....have you also got the lid to go with this???? pretty cool as a
frog like sandpit....my kids loved it

Reel Mckoi 14-06-2008 05:28 PM

My Pride & Joy

"Hose Boy" wrote in message

Do you like my pond?

[image: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2122/pondll3.jpg]

Hummmm....... the only thing missing is.......uh,.... a few fish. ;-)
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

SexyGardener 16-06-2008 09:21 PM