GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   weather/humidity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/176468-weather-humidity.html)

~ jan[_3_] 01-07-2008 05:53 AM

weather/humidity

I take it back, we're wimps. Humidity was at 24%, temp 96F before noon, it
was AWFUL! Better once it hit 102F w/17% humidity. Currently 14%. ;-)

Bad T-storm rolled thru early this morning. One canna had to be repotted as
it was almost blown out of its pot. 2nd bungee was placed on another plant,
as weather blew from an odd direction(s). More T-storms predicted, so I'm
hoping I got it right this time. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

kathy[_3_] 01-07-2008 02:08 PM

weather/humidity

Lightning burned up a utility pole. Love waking at 2am wondering
what the heck is on fire. Hope for a quieter evening tonight.
k :-)

LeahMarie 01-07-2008 10:21 PM

weather/humidity

On Jul 1, 7:08 am, kathy wrote:
Lightning burned up a utility pole. Love waking at 2am wondering
what the heck is on fire. Hope for a quieter evening tonight.
k :-)

WOW!!!!
and it's not even the 4th yet! :-))