GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   pond filling in! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/176680-pond-filling.html)

D Kat 08-07-2008 03:10 AM

pond filling in!

new pictures!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6546286...n/photostream/

~ jan[_3_] 09-07-2008 03:21 AM

pond filling in!

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:10:45 EDT, "D Kat" wrote:

new pictures!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6546286...n/photostream/

Looking great DK, very colorful both in the pond and out. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

D Kat 09-07-2008 03:27 PM

pond filling in!

Thank you Jan. I can't wait for the lotus to flower except then it will not
be flowering and the leaves are so beautiful now. I built this pond just
for that lotus and of course am now wondering why I didn't make it bigger so
a second one would fit ;) - the curse of the ponder....

Donna

Hal[_1_] 11-07-2008 09:20 PM

pond filling in!

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:27:10 EDT, "D Kat"
wrote:

Thank you Jan. I can't wait for the lotus to flower except then it will not
be flowering and the leaves are so beautiful now. I built this pond just
for that lotus and of course am now wondering why I didn't make it bigger so
a second one would fit ;) - the curse of the ponder....

Look at this and dream!
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...ighlight=lotus
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb

D Kat 12-07-2008 03:54 AM

pond filling in!

wrote:

Thank you Jan. I can't wait for the lotus to flower except then it will
not
be flowering and the leaves are so beautiful now. I built this pond just
for that lotus and of course am now wondering why I didn't make it bigger
so
a second one would fit ;) - the curse of the ponder....

Look at this and dream!
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...ighlight=lotus
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb

ohhh envy, envy, envy....

~ jan[_3_] 13-07-2008 02:58 AM

pond filling in!

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:20:40 EDT, Hal wrote:

Look at this and dream!
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...ighlight=lotus

Nice picture, can't imagine dividing them.... and it appears neither did
the original ponder, why there very little free water now. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us