GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Spitters (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/176820-spitters.html)

~ jan[_3_] 13-07-2008 07:23 AM

Spitters

I've got one of those little pond pumps, 60 gph, that I'd like to hook up
to a spitter. Anyone recently order on-line a small spitter by chance?
~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

~ jan[_3_] 14-07-2008 11:58 PM

Spitters

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 02:23:26 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

I've got one of those little pond pumps, 60 gph, that I'd like to hook up
to a spitter. Anyone recently order on-line a small spitter by chance?

I just saved myself $25 (the cheapest one I found on-line plus shipping). I
threaded some tubing thru the mouth of a ceramic frog candle holder.
Instant spitter, and since I rarely used it for a candle.... and it never
was very good about keeping a candle lit.... Yea. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us