GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   2" Knife Valves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/176941-2-knife-valves.html)

phillerup 16-07-2008 06:23 PM

2" Knife Valves

has anyone had any luck finding one of these valves other than on the
internet?

Paul 17-07-2008 03:12 AM

2" Knife Valves

I've always got mine on the net, but I think I've seen them at RV supply
outlets. They use knife valves in the waste water systems of travel trailers
and motor homes.
Paul

~ jan[_3_] 17-07-2008 02:03 PM

2" Knife Valves

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:12:32 EDT, "Paul" wrote:

I've always got mine on the net, but I think I've seen them at RV supply
outlets. They use knife valves in the waste water systems of travel trailers
and motor homes.
Paul

Swimming Pool places usually carry them also. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us