GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   I'm baaaaack (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/178777-im-baaaaack.html)

[email protected] 21-09-2008 11:32 PM

I'm baaaaack

the free newsgroup reader "greatnowhere.com" bit the dust. somebody on the
rec.garden newsgroup sugested mozarella and that is what I am using. is free also.

I cant believe it is fall. my koi are eating the rejuvinated lily so I may have to
trash the lily after all. I am not getting to sit outside much this year for some
reason. INgrid

~ jan[_3_] 23-09-2008 12:20 AM

I'm baaaaack

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:32:12 EDT, wrote:

I am not getting to sit outside much this year for some
reason. INgrid

Same here, not sure why. I did get new super comfy living room furniture
and I guess I've been enjoying having the slider open while lounging in it
instead. ;-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us

İanadian İowboy 23-09-2008 03:31 AM

I'm baaaaack

wrote:
the free newsgroup reader "greatnowhere.com" bit the dust. somebody on the
rec.garden newsgroup sugested mozarella and that is what I am using. is free also.

YES greatnowhere.com is gone.

Did a search for free usenet servers and somehow ended up with

aioe.cjb.net

No username or password either.

Terranews was also having my posts not appear anymore.

chip 24-09-2008 01:43 AM

I'm baaaaack

İanadian İowboy wrote:
wrote:
the free newsgroup reader "greatnowhere.com" bit the dust. somebody
on the
rec.garden newsgroup sugested mozarella and that is what I am using.
is free also.

YES greatnowhere.com is gone.

Did a search for free usenet servers and somehow ended up with

aioe.cjb.net

No username or password either.

Terranews was also having my posts not appear anymore.

I've used nntp.aioe.org for about 2 years, free, and dependable.

Chip

ReelMcKoi 24-09-2008 02:22 PM

I'm baaaaack

"İanadian İowboy" wrote in message
the free newsgroup reader "greatnowhere.com" bit the dust. somebody o

the
rec.garden newsgroup sugested mozarella and that is what I am using.

is
free also.

YES greatnowhere.com is gone.

Greatnowhere came back up today. I used it earlier this afternoon.

Terranews was also having my posts not appear anymore.

Teranews is the worst by far.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.