GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   picture of Moor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/179096-picture-moor.html)

[email protected] 10-10-2008 08:13 PM

picture of Moor

anybody have a picture of an old fashioned black moor goldfish. the long torpedo
body, the large fins everywhere? Could somebody send that to me at
thanks. Ingrid

Pete C[_2_] 10-10-2008 08:37 PM

picture of Moor

wrote:
anybody have a picture of an old fashioned black moor goldfish. the
long torpedo body, the large fins everywhere? Could somebody send
that to me at
thanks. Ingrid

Look here Ingrid..........
http://lh6.ggpht.com/Ken.D.Blackmore...s1024/Ooey.jpg
HTH :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Pete C[_2_] 10-10-2008 11:51 PM

picture of Moor

Pete C wrote:
wrote:
anybody have a picture of an old fashioned black moor goldfish. the
long torpedo body, the large fins everywhere? Could somebody send
that to me at
thanks. Ingrid

Look here Ingrid..........
http://lh6.ggpht.com/Ken.D.Blackmore...s1024/Ooey.jpg
HTH :)

Ooops, hit send too soon. Meant to say, I don't know about torpedo body. I
had Moors some 15 years ago, and they all looked like that pic.
--
Pete C
London UK

Phyllis and Jim 11-10-2008 05:32 AM

picture of Moor

No pics, but we had the long bodied moors. From PetSmart!!!!

Jim

[email protected] 13-10-2008 01:49 PM

picture of Moor

REALLY!!!! how long ago?

Phyllis and Jim 14-10-2008 03:19 AM

picture of Moor

On Oct 13, 7:49 am, wrote:
REALLY!!!! how long ago?

Probably three years ago. Not a ryunkin. Long, surprisingly long
torpedo body. Didn't winter well. Dead now.

Jim

[email protected] 16-10-2008 09:12 PM

picture of Moor

ahhh... I want to set up an aquarium in the house. puts moisture in the for me and
the birds. and I really like moors. they will be pampered. also, am going to
design and little veggie filter for indoors for the 40 gallon tank I got. Ingrid

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:19:48 EDT, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Didn't winter well. Dead now.

Jim