GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   need to buy a UV sterilizer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/179103-need-buy-uv-sterilizer.html)

John Smith[_6_] 11-10-2008 02:47 AM

need to buy a UV sterilizer

I have a 2000G pond with a 1200G pump. Can you please recommend a UV
sterilizer for ~$100?

Thanks,

Peter Pan[_4_] 11-10-2008 04:19 AM

need to buy a UV sterilizer

John Smith wrote:
I have a 2000G pond with a 1200G pump. Can you please recommend a UV
sterilizer for ~$100?

Thanks,

basically you need an 18 watt UV anyone will do you just fine.. all
under $100.

Nan & Rich Zitney 12-10-2008 04:02 PM

need to buy a UV sterilizer

On Oct 10, 9:47 pm, "John Smith" wrote:
I have a 2000G pond with a 1200G pump. Can you please recommend a UV
sterilizer for ~$100?

Thanks,

We got one from Drs Foster & Smith website. It is a turbo uv, and
works great. First summer we could see all the fish in a long time.
Should have gotten it sooner. Good Luck, Nan