Old 30-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered User

Exclamation FOR SALE vegetable oil AND Olive OiL coconut oil,

We ALAUSA EDIBLE & BIODIESEL OIL MARKET is an International Manufacturing/Trading Company involved in the manufacturing,Import, Export and General Commodity Trading of alot of Edible/Biodiesel and crude oils . We manufacture lot of commodities which comprises of commodities in the Energy Industry, Agriculture Industry, hoping to expand to other sectors as soon as possible.

We have a very high level of Trading EXPERIENCE in International Trade and we treat our Clients as they should be treated as the sole base of our Business. We are also hoping to expand to other sectors in the near future.

Are you a serious Buyer/ Importer/ Investor or Company interested in buying/ Importing Commodities or Investing in the products we trade in listed below. Then YOU ARE MOST WELCOME as we promise to use our International Connections and reputationss to ensure that your commodity and Cargo are always at your designated Port of Supply right on time.

However if you have needs of Agricultural Oils like:

Sunflower Oil
soyabean oil
vegetable oil
jatropha oil
biodiesel oil
Palm Oil,
Olive Oi
Vegetable oil
coconut oil
Castor Oil...
etc or in the Energy Sector like: Crude Oil (BLCO, REBCO, SLCO) D2, MAZUT, LPG, etc and many more products to mention but a few.

We sell per metric tons and we also sell in containers say 20ft,40ft containers e.t.

Please feel free to contact us for Business, We promise to handle your Supply uniquely than others because at ALAUSA EDIBLE & BIODIESEL OIL MARKET- WE FLY HIGHER TO MAKE IT SIMPLE. for our Buyers/ Importers/ Customers/ Distributors/ Companies. You can always send your Order/ Request to ) or call +27-83-467-977 & +(861)-371-8875460. We promise to always respond as soon as possible.

Hoping we do good business with your company Sir/ Madam.

ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH ALAUSA EDIBLE & BIODIESEL OIL MARKET.
YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THE RIGHT COMPANY.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME TO ALAUSA EDIBLE & BIODIESEL OIL MARKET
ADOON CANDASAMMY
GENERAL SALES MANAGER

Rate This Thread: