GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Done with redesiging the pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/180313-done-redesiging-pond.html)

Dude 14-12-2008 05:01 AM

Done with redesiging the pond

For some reason in my other post the URL was cut off so here it is
again with the project from start to finish.
I still need to put plants in and around it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/azholub/PondRedesign#

Cheers,
Chris

~ jan[_3_] 24-12-2008 02:13 AM

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:01:53 EST, Dude wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/azholub/PondRedesign#
Cheers,
Chris

That is an enlargement. Very nice, you will love having a bottom drain and
skimmer. Both sure decrease my work load. The nicest being that I don't
have to mess with the pond and disturb the fish while doing maintenance.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us