Old 18-02-2009, 04:25 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Cedar Waxwings at pond

The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

Old 20-02-2009, 01:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Bonnie NJ" wrote in message
The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

============================
Yesterday was a beautiful day here - in the 70s. I got to plant the pansi
es
around the ponds. I miss the winter color as I usually plant them in the
fall.

All the fish were at the bottom. The ponds are still fast asleep.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 21-02-2009, 11:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:25:31 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

We have yet to have a nice day on a weekend to inspire me to go out and
even vac what few leaves have blown on the patio and next to the ponds. I
am waking up earlier and easier, so the season must be changing if I'm
coming out of hibernation mode. Just not ready to venture outside much, let
alone do yard work. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread: