GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Picture of the Ducks in my pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/183420-picture-ducks-my-pond.html)

Peter Pan[_5_] 08-05-2009 08:11 PM

Picture of the Ducks in my pond

I was able to take a pic, Just after I took this one, they flew away,
I got too close to them..

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...Picture028.jpg

~ jan[_3_] 09-05-2009 09:44 PM

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:11:28 EDT, Peter Pan wrote:

I was able to take a pic, Just after I took this one, they flew away,
I got too close to them..

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...Picture028.jpg

Oh good one! My hubby didn't believe they would land in such a small amount
of water like my lily pond. Here's proof. :-) Latest bird deterrent here
besides fake fish (for the Kingfisher or heron) motion sprinkler for
anything big enough to set it off, now I have braided fishing line with
twisted mylar streamers between. In the breeze and sun those look sinister
and I hope the birds think so too. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

ReelMcKoi 12-05-2009 08:09 PM

=====================================A pair no less. Expect to see little ducks soon. ;-)

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Peter Pan[_5_] 13-05-2009 04:26 PM

Picture of the Ducks in my pond

I havn't seent he ducks in a few days, however my wife tells me they
were sitting on out above ground pool one morning. If little ducklings
emerge,I will let you know.