GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   newly remodeled pond pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/185363-newly-remodeled-pond-pics.html)

PAT 01-07-2009 10:29 PM

newly remodeled pond pics

Just thought I would let everyone know we finally finished the ponds. I've
had a pond since 1989 but we just made it larger and relined them. The pics
are in the 2009 album.

Also the old gal had babies (Too small yet to get a good picture).

Patty

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

Jim Elbrecht 02-07-2009 08:29 AM

newly remodeled pond pics

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:29:34 EDT, "PAT" wrote:

Just thought I would let everyone know we finally finished the ponds. I've
had a pond since 1989 but we just made it larger and relined them. The pics
are in the 2009 album.

Also the old gal had babies (Too small yet to get a good picture).

Looks great. I love the frog boat. Did you build it or find it?
I've been 'toying' with the idea for a pug boat for my 'Pug Pond'.

Jim

Kurt[_2_] 02-07-2009 06:11 PM

newly remodeled pond pics

In article ,
"PAT" wrote:

Just thought I would let everyone know we finally finished the ponds. I've
had a pond since 1989 but we just made it larger and relined them. The pics
are in the 2009 album.

Also the old gal had babies (Too small yet to get a good picture).

Patty

Nice and quite lush. That big one almost dwarfs that pond! :-)

PAT 02-07-2009 06:27 PM

newly remodeled pond pics

The frogs in boat were bought online a few years ago--any search engine
should find it for sale someplace.
Patty

~ jan[_3_] 03-07-2009 01:23 PM

newly remodeled pond pics

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:29:34 EDT, "PAT" wrote:

finished the ponds. The pics are in the 2009 album.
http://community.webshots.com/user/pbrown321

Patty,

Looks great, I love all your whimsy. The house over the electrical, did you
build that? You've got some really nice looking baby koi. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

PAT 03-07-2009 11:24 PM

newly remodeled pond pics

My husband built the house and made it like our own house . Not bad for a
retired boilermaker!! The roof lifts off for me to get to the wiring.

Pat