GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   More Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/186320-more-pictures.html)

~ jan[_3_] 05-08-2009 06:37 AM

More Pictures

I added more pictures taken 8/4/09.
http://photobucket.com/jjspond ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

ReelMcKoi 05-08-2009 08:38 PM

More Pictures

"~ jan" wrote in message
I added more pictures taken 8/4/09.
http://photobucket.com/jjspond ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

======================
How many gallons is your koi pond? Your yard and ponds are lovely. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Jim Hurley 06-08-2009 03:33 PM

More Pictures

I enjoyed your pics. Where do you put the fancy goldies in the
winter?

Jim

~ jan[_3_] 07-08-2009 05:49 PM

More Pictures

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:38:11 EDT, "ReelMcKoi" wrote:

How many gallons is your koi pond?

Total only 1500. Had I the time and money... mostly the money. I would redo
them into one big pond, deeper w/vortex filters.

Your yard and ponds are lovely. :-)

Thank you. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

~ jan[_3_] 07-08-2009 09:42 PM

More Pictures

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:33:10 EDT, Jim Hurley
wrote:

I enjoyed your pics. Where do you put the fancy goldies in the
winter?

Jim

Only one's I'll bring in may be the 2 multi-colored telescopes. I have two
20's, and a 55 aquarium inside. I may have to decide who goes and who stays
this fall... or do a little cramming. Currently I have 2 fancies in each of
the 20's and 5 in the 55. Half were purchased and half babies from the days
when I had only fancies in the lily pond. The black moor was left in the
pond last winter and did fine. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us