GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/189023-happy-new-year.html)

Bonnie NJ 07-01-2010 02:25 PM

Happy New Year

I am happy to have left 2009 behind. In that year I lost both my son
and my mother, hopefully in the new year I'll have much happier news
to share. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year!

Nan & Rich Zitney 07-01-2010 04:11 PM

Happy New Year

On Jan 7, 9:25 am, Bonnie NJ wrote:
I am happy to have left 2009 behind. In that year I lost both my son
and my mother, hopefully in the new year I'll have much happier news
to share. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year!

Oh My that was a rough year. 2010 has to be better for you. My
condolences on your losses.May the Lord bless you with his peace and
love.
Nan

~ jan[_3_] 11-01-2010 01:22 PM

Happy New Year

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:25:02 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

I am happy to have left 2009 behind. In that year I lost both my son
and my mother, hopefully in the new year I'll have much happier news
to share. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year!

Bonnie, I'm so sadden to hear of your losses. My condolences and wishes
that the following years are easier on your heart. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us