GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Snakes and herons......... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/191728-snakes-herons.html)

ReelMcKoi 26-05-2010 03:59 AM

Snakes and herons.........

Since I sold the fish the ponds are snakeless and herons don't bother
stopping by anymore. The water lilies are blooming well. The water
plants are doing fine. I added a little nitrate to the water a few
weeks ago to make up for the loss of fish fertilizer. The smaller pond
has a nice little community of newts. Nothing else new at the ponds.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Phyllis and Jim 27-05-2010 08:01 PM

Snakes and herons.........

Now, that must seem different after so many years.

Jim