GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Demon Pond Turns 10 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/191882-demon-pond-turns-10-a.html)

~ jan[_3_] 02-06-2010 12:50 PM

Demon Pond Turns 10

We can play where's Waldo. (Where's ~ jan, in this case).

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...on-garden.html
Click on the before picture. Only one female there... so you know who that
is. But where is she in the new picture? ~ jan ;-)
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

kathy[_3_] 02-06-2010 04:09 PM

Demon Pond Turns 10

I know, I know but I'll be good and see if anyone
can guess.

kathy :-)

Joe[_12_] 03-06-2010 02:01 AM

Demon Pond Turns 10

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...stration-garde
n.html
Click on the before picture. Only one female there... so you know who that
is. But where is she in the new picture? ~ jan ;-)
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

I get a broken link?

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

JB[_6_] 03-06-2010 02:01 AM

Demon Pond Turns 10

On 6/2/2010 6:50 AM, ~ jan wrote:
We can play where's Waldo. (Where's ~ jan, in this case).

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...on-garden.html
Click on the before picture. Only one female there... so you know who that
is. But where is she in the new picture? ~ jan ;-)
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

In the blue windbreaker with the round shades!?

~ jan[_3_] 07-06-2010 02:40 AM

Demon Pond Turns 10

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:01:59 EDT, JB wrote:

On 6/2/2010 6:50 AM, ~ jan wrote:
We can play where's Waldo. (Where's ~ jan, in this case).

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...on-garden.html
Click on the before picture. Only one female there... so you know who that
is. But where is she in the new picture? ~ jan ;-)
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

In the blue windbreaker with the round shades!?

The Winner! As my DH said, the one closest to the pond... to fall in!

Joe, did you get the link to work? You needed to add the letters that got
cut off in the wrap-around. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

JB[_6_] 07-06-2010 11:09 PM

Demon Pond Turns 10

On 6/6/2010 8:40 PM, ~ jan wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:01:59 EDT, wrote:

On 6/2/2010 6:50 AM, ~ jan wrote:
We can play where's Waldo. (Where's ~ jan, in this case).

In the blue windbreaker with the round shades!?

The Winner! As my DH said, the one closest to the pond... to fall in!

Joe, did you get the link to work? You needed to add the letters that got
cut off in the wrap-around. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

What did I win for guessing correctly? ;-)

~ jan[_3_] 15-06-2010 07:16 PM

Demon Pond Turns 10

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:09:02 EDT, JB wrote:

What did I win for guessing correctly? ;-)

The good warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you're ... a WINNER! :-)
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us