GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   rock-on-a-roll (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/198131-rock-roll.html)

kathy[_3_] 09-06-2011 11:57 AM

rock-on-a-roll

Someday I'd love to build a meandering stream, creek, crick-let.

This showed up as a clickable ad in my gmail this morning.

http://www.rock-on-a-roll.com/index.shtml
looks interesting.

Hmmmmm.

kathy :-)

~ jan[_3_] 24-06-2011 12:42 AM

rock-on-a-roll

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 06:57:20 EDT, kathy wrote:

Someday I'd love to build a meandering stream, creek, crick-let.

This showed up as a clickable ad in my gmail this morning.

http://www.rock-on-a-roll.com/index.shtml
looks interesting.

Hmmmmm.

kathy :-)

That will go in the next tidbits, interesting. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Steve23 21-07-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathy[_3_] (Post 926190)
Someday I'd love to build a meandering stream, creek, crick-let.

This showed up as a clickable ad in my gmail this morning.

Rock-on-a-Roll
looks interesting.

Hmmmmm.

kathy :-)

Buddy the link you have given in your post is not working properly..!!
I guess either I have slow internet connectivity or the link is broken..!!