GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Allstate Ad, racoons (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/202298-allstate-ad-racoons.html)

a425couple 15-02-2012 08:32 PM

Allstate Ad, racoons

I enjoy the TV Allstate Advertisements on Mayhem.
This seems to fit a common theme he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzUR_mq6OY
Allstate TV Ad: Raccoon Mayhem

Horrid words,
"I've just spent the best week of my racoon life -
in your attic!!!"

(yes, I know, it does not mention ponds,
but how many ponders do not have 'special'
feelings about racoons?)

~ jan[_3_] 03-03-2012 12:25 PM

Allstate Ad, racoons

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:32:39 EST, "a425couple"
wrote:

I enjoy the TV Allstate Advertisements on Mayhem.
This seems to fit a common theme he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzUR_mq6OY
Allstate TV Ad: Raccoon Mayhem

Horrid words,
"I've just spent the best week of my racoon life -
in your attic!!!"

(yes, I know, it does not mention ponds,
but how many ponders do not have 'special'
feelings about racoons?)

You mean those feelings that make me say with sarcasm, "Ah.... poor
raccoon" when I see raccoon road kill? To think I wanted one as a pet when
I was 10-12 years old. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us