Old 09-05-2012, 01:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Opinions, please Are there too many Koiphen posts here?

In an effort to increase posts and information here on rpm, the moderators
have allowed the Koiphen postings to be added on a dialy basis to rpm. The
result is a lot of Koiphen posts and it seems to some that it is hard to f
ind the posts originating on rpm. This could be changed back by not postin
g the Koiphen posts.

What do people think? Should we keep the Koiphen postings, or stop posting
them?

Old 16-05-2012, 04:26 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
In an effort to increase posts and information here on rpm, the moderators
have allowed the Koiphen postings to be added on a dialy basis to rpm. The
result is a lot of Koiphen posts and it seems to some that it is hard to f
ind the posts originating on rpm. This could be changed back by not postin
g the Koiphen posts.

What do people think? Should we keep the Koiphen postings, or stop posting
them?

I don't see how more information can be bad. As long as the Koiphen
postings continue to be marked as such, I don't think it disrupts things.

Old 16-05-2012, 04:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On 5/8/2012 6:28 PM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
In an effort to increase posts and information here on rpm, the moderators
have allowed the Koiphen postings to be added on a dialy basis to rpm. The
result is a lot of Koiphen posts and it seems to some that it is hard to f
ind the posts originating on rpm. This could be changed back by not postin
g the Koiphen posts.

What do people think? Should we keep the Koiphen postings, or stop posting
them?

Wonder if they can can be placed into a folder instead of being posted
individually. It's apparent that traffic here is currently pretty light.

Old 16-05-2012, 10:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

JB wrote:

Wonder if they can can be placed into a folder instead of being posted
individually.

You can perhaps do that at your end; depends on the news client.
And yes, considering the light traffic, I have no problem with something
that doesn't involved creatures under a bridge....

Rate This Thread: