Old 31-05-2012, 03:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Secret Garden Tour

The secret being that after the tour weekend the owner drops dead, I'm sure
of it. This year my yard was chosen and granted most of what I've been
doing to the yard I'd do anyway, but now I have a 2 week deadline to have
it "done". I've never been so sore or so tired and school is still in
secession, thus I only have the weekends. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 03-06-2012, 04:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

We are totally impressed and plan to go :-)
My garden is more like the 'so bad it should be secret!'

k :-)

Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Daughter, Emergency Back-up Daughter #2 and I went to jj's yard for
the Secret Garden Tour. Told the girls *this* is how a garden should
be
kept :-)
The koi were swimming around and making sure they looked beautiful.
The tropical lily pond's fish were showing off too. Always fun to see
the
raised bed veggies around the pond. Pointed out all the special spots
with taddies to the girls. EBUD thought having a frog would be fun
until I pointed out that you have to buy live crickets ALL the time.
And
the crickets escape and live under your fridge.
Weather is overcast but NOT raining and better not rain anymore this
week!
k :-)

Old 20-06-2012, 08:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 19:53:18 EDT, kathy wrote:

Daughter, Emergency Back-up Daughter #2 and I went to jj's yard for
the Secret Garden Tour. Told the girls *this* is how a garden should
be
kept :-)
The koi were swimming around and making sure they looked beautiful.
The tropical lily pond's fish were showing off too. Always fun to see
the
raised bed veggies around the pond. Pointed out all the special spots
with taddies to the girls. EBUD thought having a frog would be fun
until I pointed out that you have to buy live crickets ALL the time.
And
the crickets escape and live under your fridge.
Weather is overcast but NOT raining and better not rain anymore this
week!
k :-)

If she wants to set up a pool in the yard I have taddies to donate. One
person from the tour went home with a bag. eg ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread: