Feeding Koi Catfish Food

Old 21-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Default Feeding Koi Catfish Food

I found this forum with Google when I looked up info on the differences between koi food and catfish food. The link was from 2003 and a lot of people seemed to be okay with feeding their koi, catfish food, so I thought I would ask the people who have koi who have been feeding their koi catfish feed; how their koi were doing? Has anyone who has been feeding their koi for years with catfish feed noticed anything unusual, or has it killed any of their fish?

I just discovered a 40lb bag of catfish feed that is manufactured by Cargil and it is about a 1/4 of the price I pay for Rangen... (So, I'm trying it out).
Old 22-04-2017, 10:28 PM

Hi, Inlikeflint!

how are you doing?

That's some crazy stuff about that Koi food, huh?

Welcome again to our forum of diverse knowledge of garden topics.You're going to feel right at home here, I can tell.

Your internet friend,
Inlikeflint.
Old 22-04-2017, 10:39 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome, Inlikeflint.

I was beginning to wonder if I shouldn't have posted my topic in the Peony forum.

Do you like goats? I love goats. I think goats are the greatest animals ever to be incarnated on the planet.

Looks like my pond will freeze over before I get a response to my question about Catfish/Koi food.

Well, there's always Craigslist forums.
Inlikeflint.

Rate This Thread: