GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Water lily bud withering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/216216-water-lily-bud-withering.html)

Lintama 30-06-2019 02:31 PM

Water lily bud withering

Hi, Last week I had quite a few lovely flowers and yesterday, there was only one flowering. I had new buds coming up but died before opening. Does anybody have any idea what's wrong? We have had hot weather this past few days. I'm in the UK. I have two large containers with water lilies in so not a natural environment but they've been there for three years. Incidentally , this happened last year too. Hope somebody can help. Thank you in advance for comments