GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   F.S. 7,500 gallon pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/100608-f-s-7-500-gallon-pond.html)

Roger in Ottawa-On.Can. 28-07-2005 03:09 PM

F.S. 7,500 gallon pond

I have decided to sell my pond & equipment.

Reason: I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Items for sale:

U.V. Sterilizer
Dolphin Pump
Air Compressor for aeration
Bottom Drain
Skimmer external
Filter (consists of 3 seperate chambers)
EPDM Liner for 12' x 17' x 5.5' deep

Pictures will be available upon request.
Very busy with work, so it may take a day or so.
Please, serious enquiries only.

Thanks

Roger

Roger 28-07-2005 03:15 PM

I will prepare a price list soon.
The equipment is top of the line, so unless
you are serious about investing in a pond
do not bother responding to this post.
Will be selling everything for half the regular price.
Most of the equipment has only seen one season here.

Thanks again.
Roger
.. .