GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/100790-pond-problem.html)

cycloan 31-07-2005 10:37 PM

Pond Problem

Please can anyone help?

We found a pond buried in our garden last year, or rather two ponds with a connecting stream. We put in 7 fish (2 goldfish, 5 shubunkins) last year. They are thriving well, only one loss. Yesterday we noticed fry and transferred around 80 into the smaller pond. There are lots of daphnia and other water creatures in it so we don’t know whether or not we need to feed the fry and if so what to feed them on.