GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Bottom: rocks or no rocks? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/100898-pond-bottom-rocks-no-rocks.html)

Nedra 14-08-2005 02:21 AM

Thanks a million for your reply, Jan.

John and Howard have a business in pond building but were not a bit
hesitant in taking on the job of installing my already purchased
skimmer. I'm thrilled with the job they did on both the skimmer install
and on the waterfall. I'm still looking for rock/s of some sort to put
on top of the skimmer. Got any ideas?

BTW, I have a bright yellow goldfish about 5 inches long that Loves the
Basket inside the skimmer. I always find him lurking around inside and
eating the bits algae ... ?!

Thanks again!

Nedra

~ jan JJsPond.us 17-08-2005 04:05 AM

and on the waterfall. I'm still looking for rock/s of some sort to put
on top of the skimmer. Got any ideas? Nedra

Probably not any good ones. ;-) I don't think I'd use rocks.... At least I
assume you have to move this cover periodically for cleaning the skimmer
basket? Maybe a fake rock? Something light anyway. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~