GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Plants, Frogs, and Turtles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/100973-pond-plants-frogs-turtles.html)

bbrown9506 04-08-2005 04:56 PM

Pond Plants, Frogs, and Turtles

some new photos just added or the pond and pond turtles and frogs. also
as I posted earlier I have tons of water lettuce. Interested in trading
some.....check out photos to see what you get.....love some extra
lillies or other bog plants or floaters....anyway here is the link
check it out--comments always welcome

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

kathy 04-08-2005 06:53 PM

I think I'll get a goat to eat my water lettuce.
(like the pictures!)

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~