Old 05-08-2005, 03:45 PM
bbrown9506

Default Fixing Pond Edging

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Pond Edging, as any amateur ponder knows is one of the hardest parts of
building a pond IMHO! I had used broken up concrete from a old patio I
took out with a sledgehammer to edge most of my pond! And was pretty
happy with the results as the plants and landscape started growing in.
Well as happy as any tinkering pond'er can be! LOL.......

So Here is the results, I took out the concrete rocks lining the
stream, and added River Rock to the Banks to allow the plants to grow
down and try and get a more natural look to my pond....And after doing
so I think it does look 100 times better....I will work on some more
edging soon....I had tried sticking peices of moss and other ground
covers in between rocks to hide liner in spots, and it has worked in
spot and failed in others. Some drying out before taking off, others
loving it and growing like carazy! Below is the Message from the Kind
People at Amazing Aquascapes whose free help was more then I could have
asked for. Thanks Guys.

CHECK Out the Photos and Post on my Blog

Old 06-08-2005, 09:11 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Looks great! ~ jan

On 5 Aug 2005 07:45:15 -0700, "bbrown9506" wrote:

[...]

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Fixing collapsing pond walls Reel Mckoi Ponds 1 05-07-2005 12:50 PM
Finding and fixing pond leak Pinkpggy Ponds 0 12-10-2004 04:16 AM
Finding and fixing pond leak Nathan A. Smith Ponds 1 12-10-2004 04:16 AM
Fixing the pond edge Paul DeWolf Ponds 2 25-05-2003 06:08 PM
Pond edging plants Steve Jackson United Kingdom 2 20-02-2003 09:33 PM