GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Before and After of Liner Fix (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/101066-before-after-liner-fix.html)

bbrown9506 06-08-2005 06:27 PM

Before and After of Liner Fix

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

added a before and after picture of the stream fix--No more liner
visible! :-) looks 100X better I think thanks and I cant wait to try
some more tricks to hiding more liner and breaking up the edges! check
back-thansk again

Reel Mckoi 06-08-2005 06:45 PM

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

added a before and after picture of the stream fix--No more liner
visible! :-) looks 100X better I think thanks and I cant wait to try
some more tricks to hiding more liner and breaking up the edges! check
back-thansk again

=========================
Wow! What a difference. That liner wasn't real attractive. The pebbles
made all the difference in the world. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

George 06-08-2005 07:59 PM

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

added a before and after picture of the stream fix--No more liner
visible! :-) looks 100X better I think thanks and I cant wait to try
some more tricks to hiding more liner and breaking up the edges! check
back-thansk again

I believe that blue dragonfly is actually a damsel fly.