Old 10-08-2005, 06:17 AM
bbrown9506

Default Water Lilies Blooming-Pictures

Woke up to see two of my Lilies blooming, always quite a site..check it
out, now if my water hyacinth would ever bloom! thanks and happy
ponding

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Old 10-08-2005, 06:39 AM

Beautiful pictures. And what you have is a Passion Flower.
http://www.springboard4health.com/no....html#Toxicity
I have always loved the look of the flowers but have a hard time getting any
to grow where I want them too.

--
Tina Breeds

USNMC Rescue
TN/KY volunteer
www.neorescue.net
visit my webshots page to see my pictures
last updated in January 2005
http://Community.webshots.com/user/tityger
Animals are Kind to Dumb People

oups.com...

Old 10-08-2005, 02:56 PM
kathy

We have a theory on rec.ponds. That water hyacinth
have to feel threatened in order to bloom.Water level
dropping, water temp dropping, nibbling on the roots
overcrowding?
Mine seem to bloom after they've taken over the filter.

I don't know if anyone has taken them out and knocked
them around a bit, bloom d@mn it, bloom!

Old 19-08-2005, 08:16 PM
///Owen\\\\\\

"kathy" wrote in message
ups.com...

We have a theory on rec.ponds. That water hyacinth
have to feel threatened in order to bloom.Water level
dropping, water temp dropping, nibbling on the roots
overcrowding?
Mine seem to bloom after they've taken over the filter.

I don't know if anyone has taken them out and knocked
them around a bit, bloom d@mn it, bloom!

Mine surely must feel threatened - I remove loads of them every few days,
but they haven't flowered.

Water Lilies Blooming-Pics bbrown9506 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 10-08-2005 11:09 PM
water Lilies Blooming-Pictures bbrown9506 Gardening 0 10-08-2005 06:18 AM
Water Lilies Blooming-Pictures bbrown9506 Ponds (alternative) 0 10-08-2005 06:17 AM
Day Lilies Not Blooming GF Texas 7 05-06-2003 02:56 AM
Night blooming tropical lilies... Mick709 Ponds 1 15-04-2003 02:32 AM