GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Check out the Old Garden Pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/10141-check-out-old-garden-pond.html)

Gene Hochhalter 11-03-2003 08:12 PM

Check out the Old Garden Pond

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that there is a great Pond group on
MSN. We'd love to have you take a look at it and consider joining if you're
interested. Lots of freiendly and helpful people there. Check out:
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPond

Gene

~ jan 13-03-2003 03:32 AM

Check out the Old Garden Pond

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:03:12 -0600, "Gene Hochhalter"
wrote:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that there is a great Pond group on
MSN. We'd love to have you take a look at it and consider joining if you're
interested. Lots of freiendly and helpful people there. Check out:
http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPond

Gene

Hi Gene,

You let all those good folks at TheOldGardenPond that we'll welcome them
here if there is not enough action there. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a