GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to get a colored water wheel light for Henri fountain head (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/101555-where-get-colored-water-wheel-light-henri-fountain-head.html)

DD DDD 19-08-2005 04:31 AM

Where to get a colored water wheel light for Henri fountain head

I heard that they made a colored (red , blue green ect) Water rotation
item for the Henri water garden fountain head. Does anyone know if there
is a one available? I have a model AB302 head nozzle. It has a
translucent head so its made for a light that goes in it. I was told
they had a multicolor light avaiable but that was 10 years ago. Can
anyone tell me if they are around? There website does not have it. The
dealer called it a light water wheel that changed colors and the head is
translucent. Any help would be great. Thank you