GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spirulina (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/104476-spirulina.html)

Freddy the Cat 10-09-2005 11:53 AM

Spirulina

I'm trying to grow spirulina, but despite adequate literature and the
appropriate ingredients, my culture is not thriving. I figure I need the
input of someone who's succeeded at this. Is there anyone here who has
successfully grown spirulina and is willing to share adivce? Thanks in
advance.
Rick

~ jan JJsPond.us 11-09-2005 04:36 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 03:53:31 -0700, "Freddy the Cat" wrote:

I'm trying to grow spirulina, but despite adequate literature and the
appropriate ingredients, my culture is not thriving. I figure I need the
input of someone who's succeeded at this. Is there anyone here who has
successfully grown spirulina and is willing to share adivce? Thanks in
advance.
Rick

In a pond or aquarium? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design: