GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond liner supplier in Georgia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/104676-pond-liner-supplier-georgia.html)

robv60 14-09-2005 10:58 PM

Pond liner supplier in Georgia

Im trying to find a supplier in Georgia (Atlanta-Athens areas)
thatsells 45 mil EPDM in different sizes. I dont want to pay the extra
$100+ to have some shipped. If I can find someone in North Georgia
thatsells it, Id rather make the drive and pick it up myself. Anyone?

Koitoy 16-09-2005 05:23 PM

Rob I do not know about GA tax laws but here in Ohio you have to pay sales tax on anything purchased in Ohio. I purchased my liner from Ohio. So if you buy on the internet from an out of state company- they will not add the tax- so then you may weigh sales tax vs. shipping costs. Hope this helps. Tell us about your new pond plans.

robv60 17-09-2005 07:35 PM

Yeah I thought about that, however, it seems most online suppliers
charge almost as much for shipping as they do for the liner itself.
Pricey.