Old 16-09-2005, 05:54 AM
cat daddy

"~Roy" wrote in message

Whoooooooooooo, guess she told you huh pondmeister! Yet another of
Carols sock puppets!
Without her sock puppets she woulkd have no one to carry on a one
sided conversation with!

It's weird that Carol thinks flooding the group with her remailers,
repeating the same bleatings, will somehow convince people not named Derek
that she's who she pretends to be.

On 15 Sep 2005 23:30:15 -0000, er
(Kathy) wrote:

===Your message,like all your messages is both off topic and rude.
===You offer nothing regarding ponds. Your intent is to get more
===posters to your site, nothing more. Perhaps you should leave.
===
===
===In article
(pondmeister) wrote: Cracklin\'
===wrote:
===
===
=== ## There is no way to get rid of rude people and trolls. Just

ignore or
=== killfile them. And beware, as one is IMPERSONATING legitimate

posters here,
=== usually myself.
=== --
===
===There are two ways to get rid of trolls and rude people. They
===only rude
===person here is yourself. Pack your bags and leave. The trolls
===will go
===away.
===
===Second, join a new moderated group where rude people (which
===means you
===Carol) and trolls can\'t penetrate.
===
===The first way is not going to happen, which mean further decay
===to rec.ponds
===
===The second way, the new group The_Pond, has already been formed
===and is
===making progress. Right now there 34 members, this tells me that
===there 34
===individuals who are quite aware that rec.ponds in its current
===state is
===headed towards oblivion.
===
===Beside I know this is hurting you. You had to post twice using
===your know
===socks, Mckoi and Cracklin.
===
===Stop harrasing other people in other groups, and they will stop
===harrasing
===you in this one.
===
===*** Sent From/Enviado desde:
http://groups.expo.st ***
===
===

"The original frugal ponder"

Old 16-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Gantz wrote:

So much for not nym-shifting. what happen derek kill filed your mckoi
persona?

'fraid so. I give up.
--
derek

You're replying to one of Jabriol's sock-puppets.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b