GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Surface (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/107326-surface.html)

~ jan jjspond 23-09-2005 03:31 PM

Surface

The Sci Fi show......

Now if that isn't a clear message to quarantine before putting something
new in your main tank/pond, I don't know what is! ;o) ~ jan

Gail Futoran 23-09-2005 03:55 PM

"~ jan jjspond" wrote in message
The Sci Fi show......

Now if that isn't a clear message to quarantine before putting something
new in your main tank/pond, I don't know what is! ;o) ~ jan

Of the three new network shows (Threshold, Surface,
Invasion), "Surface" is my favorite, although who
knows what follow-on episodes will be like.

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD
:)
:)
:)
:)

I'm waiting for the boy in "Surface" to capture
the alien from his sister's bathroom and take it
down to the family pond (to get this sneakily
back on topic) and find the tadpoles surrounding
the alien and eating it! Hurray for the tadpoles!!

Gail
a little bit tadpole crazy...
Note: If the aliens turn out to be benign,
I'll revise the tadpole story.

Reel Mckoi 23-09-2005 08:02 PM

~ jan jjspond wrote:
The Sci Fi show......

Now if that isn't a clear message to quarantine before putting something
new in your main tank/pond, I don't know what is! ;o) ~ jan

Hey you are offtopic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn is using other people's names to bypass
killfiles. There are now TWO Reel McKoi's posting here.