GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   good text only server? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/109418-re-good-text-only-server.html)

[email protected] 28-11-2005 12:57 AM

good text only server?

cat daddy wrote:

news.sunsite.dk = http://dotsrc.org/usenet/

This is the one that I said no longer carries any music newsgroups.

$$ I removed it from the list. I can't connect to it at all.

Nuked for abuse.

usenet.zapto.org

Still working for your harassing JWs, eh?

Yup. Zapto won't can her account.

www.news.greatnowhere.com

Um, no abuse since your last little episode, no?

http://news.datemas.de

I signed up for this one already, and it's OK for posting, but retention
is only a couple of days.

And she is using it to abuse and harrass JW's.

http://www.x-privat.org

Unless you have an invitation, you need to pay for this service.

$$ I'll remove that one as well.

Your list *is* getting much shorter, whackjob.

Now if Shared-secrets follow suit. Carol would be history.